The Colony Commerce of Commerce Ribbon Cuttings
Schedule your Ribbon Cutting and let us help you promote your business, product, or service to the community. After reading the information below, Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214-705-3075 to schedule a date for your Chamber of Commerce Ribbon Cutting.
Tips for Planning a Successful Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
What YOU should do:
1. Reserve a date and time on The Colony Chamber of Commerce’s online calendar. Please contact email@example.com at least two weeks in advance of your desired date. You may schedule your Ribbon Cutting on a Tuesday at 10 am, Tuesday at 12 pm OR on a Thursday at 4 pm. Scheduling is subject to availability and requires at least two weeks notice and is nonnegotiable.
2. Choose a location. Your location! This may seem obvious for most businesses, however, if your business does not have a physical office presence in The Colony or surrounding area, you may schedule to hold your Ribbon Cutting at Comerica Bank (our remote office location) on a Tuesday at 10 am, Tuesday at 12 pm OR on a Thursday at 4:00 pm.
3. Organize your “frills”. Here are some tips:
A. Refreshments are not required, but they are always well received.
B. Arrange for staff members to give tours of your business to your guests if your facility warrants.
C. Display and demonstrate your products and/or services.
D. Consider the message you want your guests to leave with. This is your chance to inform them about your services and products. Make the most of the opportunity!
4. Notify the Chamber of any special arrangements. Do you want a Chamber representative to speak at your event? Do you have door prizes or giveaways you’d like us to promote? Let us know!
5. Send special invitations. The Chamber will market your ribbon cutting to the Chamber membership, however, the ribbon cuttings in which the hosting business personally invites their staff, family, friends, clients and potential clients to attend always have the highest attendance.
What WE will do:
The Colony Chamber of Commerce