January 2, 2017
- BREAKFAST & BUSINESS, Wednesday, January 4th at Hard Eight BBQ- The Colony, 8:00 a.m. Guest Speaker will be Mayor Joe McCourry of The Colony. Please RSVP now at http://bit.ly/2hauaR8
- LEADERSHIP LUNCH, Thursday, January 12th at 12 Noon at City Hall Annex. Lunch is sponsored by Snappy Salads and the guest speaker will be the CEO/Founder of Snappy Salads, Chris Dahlander. Please RSVP at http://bit.ly/2hI7VQj.
- HAPPY HOUR, Monday, January 16th --- we need a host/sponsor. Contact us at email@example.com to sponsor January’s Happy Hour.
Ready for the New Year? Here are some action items to take today!
- Keep your online business directory listing at The Colony Chamber’s website www.thecolonychamber.com/member correct and updated. Residents, visitors and other businesses go to The Colony Chamber page first to look up businesses plus what businesses are members of The Colony Chamber of Commerce. Please verify your address, phone number, and email contact information plus add your website, Facebook page and all social media links to your directory page by going to http://thecolonychamber.com/Members_Only
- Build Your Brand! Keep your Facebook page active with posts about your business – specials, events, tips, business info, staff intros and customer shout-outs. These daily posts will connect you and your customers like never before and will build your brand. Customers will think of you when they are searching for products and services if your brand is common in their minds. The best part about Facebook is it is free! It will take you a bit of time but that time is a great investment in your business.
- Sponsor an upcoming Chamber Breakfast & Business, Leadership Lunch or Happy Hour! It’s a great opportunity for exposure for your business. Contact us now to reserve your date/event sponsorship at http://bit.ly/29ItjkB.
HAVE A WILDLY PRODUCTIVE AND GREAT WEEK!
The Colony Chamber of Commerce and Community Events www.thecolonychamber.com/calendar
#TheColonyChamber #Networking #Leadership #Growth